For Lotus Bakeries, it goes without saying that your personal information is treated confidentially, taking into account all relevant provisions of the applicable privacy legislation, such as but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”.
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data in the framework of different applications (websites, sales, etc.) provided or operated by us or on our behalf.
The legal entity which is responsible for the processing of your personal data and who will act as data controller is:
FF2032 AG, Neuhofstrasse 24, 6340 Baar, Switzerland, company number: CHE-241.819.783 and part of the Lotus Bakeries group. (hereinafter “Lotus Bakeries”)
You can email us with any questions, comments or complaints. Your name and email address is collected stored and processed. Your data will be processed exclusively for processing your message. Your data will be stored for as long as needed to treat your message, and will be deleted within 1 month afterwards. In exceptional circumstances, and only for complaints, the data may be archived for 5 years. Your data may be disclosed to another affiliate or subsidiary of Lotus Bakeries for the purpose of further investigation of your concern or complaint. You can find our affiliates on our corporate website (www.lotusbakeries.com). For transfer to our affiliates outside the EEA we provide appropriate safeguards. This processing is based on our legitimate interest to improve our services.
B. Commercial relationship management
Within the framework of our commercial activities, and more specifically related to the management of our (potential and actual) clients and (potential and actual) suppliers, it is possible that we receive or collect personal data.
The processing of the data is exclusively for managing our business relationships and is therefore based on our legitimate interest. We will always take your privacy rights into account. Your data will be stored for 10 years after the end of our business relationship and will be subject to continuous monitoring.
Your data may be disclosed to another affiliate or subsidiary of Lotus Bakeries when this is useful in our B2B relationship. You can find our affiliates on our corporate website (www.lotusbakeries.com). For transfer to our affiliates outside the EEA we provide appropriate safeguards.
C. Media alert
You can subscribe to receive all official press releases of FF2032 in your mailbox. Provided you have given us free, explicit and informed consent to do so, we collect, store and process your email address. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link available in every email, in which case we will delete your personal data within 2 weeks.
We have a set of technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental loss or damage to their integrity. These measures are been designed taking into account our IT infrastructure, the potential impact on your privacy and the costs involved and are in accordance with current industry standards and practice.
Your personal data will only be processed by a third party if that third party agrees to comply with those technical and organizational data security measures.
Relating to your personal data you have the following rights:
- You can always request information about your personal data collected, stored and processed by Lotus Bakeries. To receive this kind of information you need to prove your identity (for example by sending us a copy of your ID).
- If your personal data stored by Lotus Bakeries is incorrect, you can of course apply for a correction.
- You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data (for example, while the accuracy of your personal data is being checked).
- You may require us to erase any data concerning you (except in some cases, for example when we have to save your data to prove a transaction or when required by law).
- In case the processing is based on your consent, you may revoke your consent to the storage and processing of your personal data.
- If you do not agree with the way Lotus Bakeries is processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swiss Federal Data Data Protection and Information Commissioner (https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html).
For any questions, requests or complaints concerning the application of this Policy or to exercise your rights, as described in this Policy, you may contact us at:
We keep our Policy under regular review and we will place any updates on this webpage. This Policy was last updated in November 2022.